Thursday, January 12, 2012

My 101 List comes to an end


A few years back I took up the challenge of creating a list of 101 Things to Do in 1001 Days. It was very fun and exciting at the start, but as I progressed through it I realized that perhaps some of the goals were A)Not fun enough and B) Too ambitious. It was a great motivator to do things that I'd been putting off for a while, but if I were to do it again I would add more wacky and weird things like Dean did (I will never forget his "Make a pie out of whatever ingredients I can find" goal....that was just plain disgusting)! I am brainstorming a new type of fun list of goals for when I'm in Europe which I can blog about. Anyone have any ideas?

My final total of completed goals was 51/101. At least I passed....just barely. ;)

2 comments:

myredbike said...

Ah, the apple/gummi bear pie, I remember it well! Congrats on reaching 50%! I never did a full accounting of my list but I know that Dean was much better at keeping at it than I was. Good luck with your new goal setting process!

Kristi said...

Thanks Hol! :)