Saturday, October 16, 2010

Eastern Autumn

This past weekend I flew to Ottawa to visit Munir for thanksgiving and got to experience a little bit of that Eastern autumn that people rave about. I remember how pretty it was in New Brunswick in the fall, but I've heard that Ontario is even better. The days were sunny and crisp and the leaves were slowly changing to golden. We went for a day trip to Montreal and then on our last day ventured into Gatineau Park over the bridge in Quebec. Apparently we weren't the only ones with this idea! We did manage to find a gorgeous little spot in the sun hidden from people where we soaked up the sunshine, played cards and enjoyed the golden forest. Any other time of the year I would rather be on the West Coast for the most part, but it's hard to beat those gorgeous fall days out East.




2 comments:

myredbike said...

Ooh, pretty! I hope to get out East in the fall sometime!

About Me... said...

SO PRETTY!