Saturday, September 12, 2009

87. Try 12 new recipes each year


Okay, so I haven't truly accomplished this one since I have to try 12 new recipes a year and it's only year 1, but I was pretty proud to have already reached 12 and it's only September so I count that complete (although I'll keep going next year.) I've had lots of fun getting more into cooking and trying new dishes and have discovered some delicious staples for my diet. Here they are:

1. Cajun Beans and Rice
2. Gumbo Style Chicken Creole
3. Chicken Chow Mein
4. Stifado (Greek stew)
5. Tuscan Chickpea Pasta
6. Lentil Chili
7. Gen's Granola Bars
8. Hungarian Goulash
9. Chicken & Peppers with Balsamic Vinegar
10. Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
11. Carrot Cake with cream cheese icing
12. Stove top Macaroni and Cheese (low fat)

If you want any of the recipes just let me know!

1 comment:

Genevieve said...

Yay! I made it to your recipe list :) Cool!