Saturday, February 7, 2009

It pays to complain.

So, calling your phone company, or any other company to complain about something is never fun, but I tell ya....it DOES work if you have the patience! Through a variety of phone conversations, and talking to people just right I have managed to have all my fees and charges waived for my new blackberry from Rogers! After the UPS shamozzle I just didn't feel like it was right that I had to pay them an admin fee after all the hours I spent trying to sort it out so I convinced the retention department of Rogers that they should also waive the admin fee and voila....a free phone! :) Never give up when you're not satisfied! Don't be so Canadian! :)

1 comment:

Enviro Girl said...

Good for you! I'm glad they gave you the phone for free. Makes me want to call the last place that gave me bad customer service and ask for a credit.