Friday, March 2, 2007

Peer pressure really works


Hello and welcome to my brand new blog! I finally gave in to peer pressure (aka Jacinta) and decided to start this blog as I didn't want to be the only one left who was writing random stories about my life and sharing them with the general public. Random things happen to me all the time so I'm sure that I will be able to amuse, entertain and on occasion, make you cry. These stories will be near and dear to my heart, just like this new blog, and I know they will make you much more in touch with my exciting life her in Vancouver. I'll just give you all a quick low down on my life at the moment. As I mentioned I'm living in the beautiful city of Vancouver in a little basement suite with my fabulous roomate, Tanya. I'm in the second year of my master's at UBC where I'm studying ethnomusicology (the cultural study of music from around the world). I work part time at the Chan Centre for Performing Arts where I give tours and help in the marketing department. Alright, those are the quick facts. More later! Here's a photo of my lovely friend, Michelle and I at my place, just before heading out on the town.

1 comment:

Casey said...

Lookin' hot-hot-hot, K-bo!
Here's hoping your blog has more interesting things to share than ramblings about backgammon and travel cutlery sets.
I look forward to the tales contained within! Miss you and hope all is well. ---C-bo